Friday, October 19, 2012

When I : Grow up

Grow Up

We all grow each and everyday,  every second of the day.
We all change, every second of the day.
We all make life changing decisions.
We all make mistakes.
We all want to fit in.
We all want to be Loved.
We all have dreams
We all have a darkside. A secret, that can  not be told.
We ALL expect to find somthing more.
BUT...
only a FEW of us Find what were are really looking for. :l

When I grow up: I want to find love.
When I grow up: I want someone to save me.
When I grow up: I want to have a child of my own.
When I grow up: I want to help someone else find what found.
When I grow up: I want to be rich so I can give someone in need a home.
When I grow up: I want to be the voice of someone who needs to spoken up for.
When I grow up: I want to Live the way they do. Walk they way they do. With assurance.
When I grow up: IM GOING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE'S EXAMPLE. BECAUSE HE LOVES ME.

HE gives me life.
HE gives me hope.
HE loves me.
HE created me.
HE saved me.
HE determined my Future.
HE fought my battle.
HE IS MY GOD :)


What is your HOPE?(nothing?) Who gives you love? Who cares about you? Who fights your battles? (nobody?) Do you want to be confident? Do you want to make a diffrence? Would you like to know my secret of faith? (Contact Me )

No comments:

Post a Comment